Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify closes itself

Solved!

Spotify closes itself

Windows 10

Version 1.0.77.307.gb3c19e64

It closed when I played through songs and then when I was listening. It's an update issue as it happened after last update.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I did as you say. Uninstalled and downloaded from spotify, but downloaded from the windows store. I got 1.0.75.483.g7ff4a0dc (Windows Store version). And it works well. You can try that.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Same here, just after the 1.0.77.307.gb3c19e64 update.

After a song has gone through, spotify closes itself.

I also noticed that the "Browse" Category does not load and the whole App as slow as porridge after a booze-up

EDIT: By the way, it also crashes after a while when I just click into another playlist. Just happened to me...

spotify update bug.PNG

Yeah, I can confirm that all those issues are happening to me also

It also happens to me after updating! It is frustrating!

Okay guys, solved it for me:
Just made a Clean-Install of Spotify (means: uninstall old Spotify, download an new setup, install the new Spotify, done)

Now it jumps over to the next song without problems, the "Browse" Chapter works fine and also the performance is fine

Thanks! It goes back to 1.0.75.483 which has no problem. Please do not update to the new version!

Okay, it's not solved. Spotify has the stupid habit to update itself on the next start. And i don't really want to reinstall Spotify every time I turn on my computer...plz Spotify, what are you doing?

Marked as solution

I did as you say. Uninstalled and downloaded from spotify, but downloaded from the windows store. I got 1.0.75.483.g7ff4a0dc (Windows Store version). And it works well. You can try that.

Suggested posts