2. Play music on the speakers.

3. Connecting headphones.

4. Sound moving to headphones.

5. Disconnecting headphones.

6. "Can't play the current track".

All other apps work properly.

4 Replies

Hi there,

Windows 10 will forever have bugs relating to  audio.

Sometimes, when switching audio output, it can cause the driver to malfunction and some PCs get a playback error.

Yo ucan try navigating to your audio devices and disabling/enabling the headphones jack and see if that allows you to play properly. Alternatively, close your spotify, put headphones in and re-open spotify....

You can find audio devices by right clicking the volume icon on the bottom right of your taskbar. Select playback devices and right click the one you want and disabled and enable. When you disable, right click the white space and select "show disabled devices" as it may not show up straight away.

qw3rt33

I understand. I dont care about this issue anymore. Ive switched to Ubuntu this morning. Everything work perfect.

Linux - 1

Windows  - 0

Hello,

I don't feel this is something that should be like "it will be there forever, get used to it".

This problem can be solved by changing from actually playing device, to some other in the list (that is most available) - e.g. default playback device or so. If this error occurs in the app, it should be handled and should not require to restart spotify after headphones reconnect or so.

I have the same problem as mentioned via both normal headphones (via 3.5 jack) and also via bluetooth headphones.

Thanks,

Tatranskymedved

Suggested posts