Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged for an account I CANT log into! Need help!

Being charged for an account I CANT log into! Need help!

Please help! I had an account through my old Facebook account, then I deleted that account and couldn't log in to my spotify account. So I started a new one and got premium. My old account had the trail period and I cant get them to stop charging my account for my older account. I still want to use Spotify on my current account, but I cant get in contact with anyone. 

Everytime I send a message I just get automated referalls to other sites. How do I talk to an actual person to have them stop charging me for an account I cant log into. 

Please help!

4 Replies

Hey @mswillow4 and welcome to the community!

Reaching out to the official support team using the contact form was definitely the right thing to do! You need to answer the automated email (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Spotify aims to answer within 24 hours but if you haven't received a reply within this timeframe, please let us know. 

Hello! Welcome to the community!

If you have a case number, please post it here. How long ago did you contact support?

Hello I do not remember the email address linked to this account so I am being charged for Premium even though I do not use spotify anymore. How can I stop that from.happening? Thanks.

I have the same fuvking problem . R.I.P.

Suggested posts