Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Log In

Can't Log In

I can't log in to my account using just the user name and password.  I can log in using facebook, except FB is blocked at my work, so I can't access spotify from work.

When I enter the user name and password, spotify tells me they don't match.  So I click on the link indicating I lost my password.  It asks for my user name, which I enter, and spotify tells me that it looks like I am logging in using my facebook credentials.  Right.  Then it tells me how to change my facebook password.  O.K.  So I head over to facebook and change the password, then head back over to spotify and use the new password.  Same response.  The user name and password don't work.

I'm logged in here using a separate account I created since I can't log in using the facebook account.  I'd prefer to have only one spotify account, and my facebook account has a lot more playlists, etc. that I'd rather not recreate on this account.

Can someone tell me how to log in to a spotify account that is linked to a facebook account using only the user name and password?

1 Reply

Hi Peter!

It sounds like you might have two accounts active, which is causing the issues logging in. 

Get in contact here and the team will help out via email!

If you get an auto-response just reply straight back to it, or let me know the Case # you get.

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Suggested posts