Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged 4 times

Charged 4 times

Hello,

I was charged 4 times for my spotify premium account this month. I tweeted at Spotify and didn't hear back and the number I called told me to go to a web address that no longer exisists. Can someone from Spotify please contact me and reverse these charges?

7 Replies

Did you happen to refresh the page or resubmit or anything while you were finishing the order? Just wondering, thats all I can think of as reasons why. 

Oh and is this PayPal or Credit Card?

Sorry and I hope someone from Spotify helps you,

John

I've had the account for almost a year. So I did not purchase recently. It's on my credit card and the charges have gone through, are not pending. I have no idea what happened.

Thanks! 

Oh so this is a recurring payment? That is weird for sure.

Hi Stacey,

I've taken a look on your account and can only see a single charge this month on your account. In order for us to investigate further, could you please get in touch using our online form where one of our advisors will be able to look into this for you. If you receive an autoresponse, just send an email directly in reply and someone will be in touch shortly. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

I entered the form and they also claimed I was charged once so I called my bank and they confirmed that spotify actually charged me 5 times for one month of service. I would warn all premium users to check their accounts each month. My bank will be contacting spotify for my refund how I feel pretty dupped and leery of keeping my membership.

I can't be much help, but I'm also having issues with being charged multiple times, could you share the number you called please? 

I posted on this forum, and then someone emailed me and eventually called
me from the UK. So I don't have a number but they should reach out. It was
a pain to solve.

Suggested posts