Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP!!!!

HELP!!!!

i just upgraded to spotify premium and i relised i did it on the wrong account. would i be able to transfer the subcription over to my facebook account 

2 Replies

Hi there, welcome to the community.
I'm afraid you may not, you can connect to facebook later, but not make you account connect with facebook, having in mind that you already made your spotify account. You can cancel your subscription, if you are on the free premium month that should be no problem because you haven't paid. But I'm almost sure that you will no longer be able to get this free premium month again with the same credit card. If you are not on the free premium month, cancel you subscription on the end of the month, before another bill, and make a new account with facebook. Hope I've helped.

Give kudos if you think it was useful, and mark 'Accept as Solution' if it solved your problem!

Hey there and welcome to the community!

I suggest reaching out to the official support team by using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts