Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I link my spotify premium subscription to my wireless bill?

Solved!

How can I link my spotify premium subscription to my wireless bill?

I want to get spotify premium but I do not want to use a credit card. I would much rather get a monthly bill attached onto my wireless bill because I only use spotify on my phone. Is this possible? If so I would like to know how to do it. I have looked around and googled this but came up with nothing. I have Verizon wireless as my mobile carrier and use a Droid Razor M. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Andrew, welcome to the Community.

We currently only support Sprint as a carrier to add Spotify payment to your phone bill. Full details about how to set that up here.

As an alternative, Target (and now Walmart) offer Spotify store cards that you can pick up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

We currently only support Sprint as a carrier to add Spotify payment to your phone bill. Full details about how to set that up here.

As an alternative, Target (and now Walmart) offer Spotify store cards that you can pick up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Alright ill look into it. Thank you!

using boku?  i have sprint  can i do it  like  just threw a normal google play subscripti

@Adam wrote:

on?

Thanks for the update. Is there an ETA on when Verizon users can bill spotify to carrier?

Spotify bills through U.S. Cellular but seems not many people have heard of them. They are regional but very large regions.

Suggested posts