Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I lost all my playlists and my ID has been changed.

I lost all my playlists and my ID has been changed.

Hi,

I've closed apps platforms option on facebook two days ago. I relased that spotify disconnected on my pc.  I've opened the option again on facebook but when I try to log in on spotify, it couldn't open. I saw an option log-in window that "first time use" option. I clicked it and log-in on spotify. I saw that my ID has been changed and my all playlist lost. I rtried everything. I read all topics on forum but nothing changed

I need my old ID and all my playlists as soon as possible pls!

5 Replies

my old ID is 11120233315

my new ID: 11149433448

Hello!

I'm sorry, that your having problems, please use this contact form. Reply to the no-reply e-mail, and someone from support will help you! 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

Hi  @user-removed ,

Try logging in with your old ID  11120233315 as your username and your original password.

If all else fails you can always contact Spotify's support team here: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

After you fill out the form, you should get an automated email response. Just reply to that email again (even if it says no-reply) and a Spotify support staff member should get in touch with you shortly.

Hope this helps!

yes I tried old ID and password but I couldn't log in. I am going to contact support team thanks for your advice .

regards

Support will need to lend a hand, you can't log in using that ID (from a Facebook account) unless you manually went through the device password process which is required to log into some devices like Squeezebox.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts