Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Keep receiving Spotify emails

Solved!

Keep receiving Spotify emails

My account is set up to receive no email communications from Spotify.  This was working fine until I linked my Spotify account to my Facebook account which uses a separate email.  Now Spotify is sending emails to the email not associated with my account but with my Facebook account.  When I hit unsubscribe in the emails it directs me to my Spotify account which shows I am not signed up to receive any emails so I have nothing to unsubscribe from.  Every single day my inbox is getting hit with these Spotify emails and I am extremely frustrated.  I have filled out contact forms and no one has responded.  I simply want my private email removed from Spotify's email list.  Case #01612688 and Case #01615887.  Can someone please help me with this?  Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

These issues are almost always caused by a duplicate account created by Facebook integration which you can't access to turn the email settings off. Spotify support should be able to remove the extra account.

If you got an automated reply when you opened your case, reply directly to that email (even if it is from no-reply) and that will bump your case in the system over to someone who can lend a hand.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

These issues are almost always caused by a duplicate account created by Facebook integration which you can't access to turn the email settings off. Spotify support should be able to remove the extra account.

If you got an automated reply when you opened your case, reply directly to that email (even if it is from no-reply) and that will bump your case in the system over to someone who can lend a hand.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts