Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sprint sign up.

Solved!

Sprint sign up.

I have tried to sign up for a Spotify with two of my Sprint accounts and I have not been able to yet. When I log in to any of the accounts I am still on a free account. Someone please help before I give up. Is there an issue going on with this process?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

My issue has been resolved. I was not signing up for the correct account and needed to call Sprint and have them remove the account that I created and start over. The Sprint rep called spotify to talk to them and they saw that I was not signing up for the free offer but I was signing up for a free account.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi, sorry to hear you're having difficulties with this. I would recommend contacting Spotify directly using this Support Form, and someone should be able to assist you with the process. Please reply to any automated emails you receive, even if from a no-reply address, to speed up communication. Thanks!

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Did you follow the steps mentioned in this post?
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Announcements/Say-hello-to-our-music-partnership-with-Sprint...

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I did not find the solution in that post. I am having the same issue though.

1. I sign up for Spotify via my Sprint account.

2. I follow the link in the text message.

3. After following the link there is an error that says:

Sorry it seem that we are expericing Technical Difficulties, please try again later

4. I try again later and it says that my account has already been activated.

This happens with both of my phones.

I have never had a Spotify account before and I created one after signing up for the service via Sprint. When I log in it is just a free account. There must be something that I am doing wrong.

Also I think i should menetion that I have never signed up for the free 30 days nor have I ever had an account before doing this.

Marked as solution

My issue has been resolved. I was not signing up for the correct account and needed to call Sprint and have them remove the account that I created and start over. The Sprint rep called spotify to talk to them and they saw that I was not signing up for the free offer but I was signing up for a free account.

Great, glad it's all squared away. 🙂
dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts