Free/Premium

Country

Georgia

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A13)

Operating System

(Android)

My Question or Issue

Well, recently, my spotify app doesn't work well. I don't know how to describe this problem, lyrics aren't shown fully. I mean there's only four or five lines and then nothing, when the song continues playing. I couldn't find an option to insert screenshots, unfortunately.

8 Replies

It's the same for me too I unistalled and reinstalled but it's still the same

Having same problem 😢😢

Hi folks, 

Thank you for coming to the Community and letting us know about this!

You guys mentioned that lyrics are not working correctly. Does that happen on every song you try to listen to or only on specific ones? 

Have you noticed if this happen on other devices too? 

We would suggest clearing up your cached files from the app, there might be background data that has been damaged during an update. 

Hope this helps out, keep us posted. 

MartinModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

So for every song if I click on the lyrics only 5 lines show up the everything else is blank

1000033952.jpg

Didn't work 😢😢😢

They limited lyrics to premium users only. 😭

Hey @Un_Traceable, @PeachKoopa

My initial troubleshooting was provided as such due to the poster of the thread mentioning they are on Premium, If you are using the free version of Spotify, then this would be an expected behavior for the app as there is limited access to lyrics for free users. 

Hope this cleared things up. 

MartinModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

r u kiddin'? why lyrics only for premium users? let tell me something for use Spotify. We can't changing the musics, can't listen our playlists, and now u sayin u cant see the lyrics... That app not thinking every users. Please gave that back us 

Suggested posts