Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My wife gets my playlist when I've been listening (Duo). Why is that?

My wife gets my playlist when I've been listening (Duo). Why is that?

We recently got a Duo account. Mw wife can listen to her playlist on her phone, but if I've been listening to mine (on my computer for example) she gets my songs next time she tries. Really annoying. What have we done wrong, or failed to do?
2 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this.

Let us explain a bit more about Premium Duo plan. The two members of the plan can listen to their own music on their own devices at the same time, as they'd be using their own separate accounts.

Keep in mind that Premium Duo is a subscription for two people who live together at the same address, each person with their own personal account (not a shared account).

If the streaming from one account is interrupted when the other person starts listening to music, it means that they're both logged in to the same account. In this case, we'd suggest following the steps under Log out everywhere in this article. Then, log back in making sure you're using your own account's credentials.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

i need to change the profile name on my playlists from my wife's to mine so i can add/edit songs on the playlists.

Suggested posts