Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung Smart TV UE55MU6500 where is spotify?

Samsung Smart TV UE55MU6500 where is spotify?

Hi, where is spotify in this Samsung smart TV ? If I go in the app store and Search "spotify" there isn't the app. Why ?

I remember that last year (may2017) I had Spotify... How I can install it again ?

8 Replies

Hey @auron98x23, help's here.

Spotify requires the Tizen operating system (version 2.3 and above), available on Samsung Smart TVs produced from 2015 onwards.

To check if your Samsung TV supports Spotify:

1. Go to Samsung’s app store.
  2. Select Spotify, under Lifestyle.
  3. Click Check your device in the top-right.

To get the app:

1. From your TV’s home screen, go to Samsung Apps.
  2. Search for Spotify. Install and launch it.

There are other means of listening to your music through the TV. We suggest that you check out this help article for that. It also explains where the app is located. 

Hope that helps 🙂

My samsung tv is 2017 model and also have tizien..(lock on this site:https://www.eprice.it/televisori-SAMSUNG/d-10067945)

so why i dont find spotify on the app store. one year ago i had spotify on my tv. 

So.. what is the problem?

Hey there @auron98x23,

Thanks for getting back in touch with these details.

In this case, could you let us know what's the exact version number on Tizen your TV is currently on? You might have to check with your device's manufacturer on that.

Keep in mind that if your TV's Tizen version isn't 2.3 or higher, it would explain why you're not seeing the app on your device at the moment. 

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

tv version:1250

Hey @auron98x23.

Thanks for getting back to us.

The number you sent does not look like the Tizen version. Could you find out which version you have? If you could also let us know in which country you live, we'll find out for you if you should have the Spotify app on your TV.

Let us know what you can find. Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!

I don't find the tizien version.

I lived in Italy ?

Hi, you can try here

Samsung Tv

Suggested posts