Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issues with Autoplaying of Similar Songs When My Music ends.

Solved!

Issues with Autoplaying of Similar Songs When My Music ends.

Plan

Premium

Country

India

Device

laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

The auto-radio that plays after you've finished the last song of a playlist and you are not in either the repeat/shuffle mode keeps playing the same song. (The Ladder by Andrew Belle) I have pressed the skip button on this songs dozens of times so far and even though it says " Will not play this song in this situation next time.", it does precisely that every single time I reach the end of my playlist. I hate this song and the songs that come after are usually great but the "skip" button not working is a pain. Any help is appreciated 🙂

Spotify Problem.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @MaxLenny,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

The Radio function play songs generated based on your listening activity. So it might take some time to update once you've disliked a song.

What you can do is go to the artist profile of Andrew Belle on Mobile, click the 3-dot menu and select Don't play this. This will block content from the artist from being played and recommended.

Alternatively, you can try to Log out Everywhere and back in twice in a row. This will force sync your account with the servers and can help in situations like this one.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @MaxLenny,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

The Radio function play songs generated based on your listening activity. So it might take some time to update once you've disliked a song.

What you can do is go to the artist profile of Andrew Belle on Mobile, click the 3-dot menu and select Don't play this. This will block content from the artist from being played and recommended.

Alternatively, you can try to Log out Everywhere and back in twice in a row. This will force sync your account with the servers and can help in situations like this one.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Clicking Don't Play This on Mobile worked. Thank you so much !

Hi there @MaxLenny,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're glad to hear that it works as it should for you 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Have a great Friday and a wonderful start of your weekend 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Platform: Android & Window

when my playlist or queue ends, the AUTOPLAY feature allows a random song based on your last heard songs plays, the problem is it plays a certain song around 96% of the time, now after a long period it switched "its favorite" song and now there is another song played almost all the time after the queue.

Its been going on for months and ruined some of my favorite songs. When i click a song in the search bar it plays the same 3 songs as always after. so for example i play "Race" it will play "back to the old house", "sarah" & "boys dont cry" after. it doesnt matter what i try i clicked the minus symbol wich does nothing. the only thing that works is blocking the artist but i wanna listen to them.

Suggested posts