Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Option to remove Hide this song

Option to remove Hide this song

I think there should be an option in settings to hide the "hide this song" feature.
I keep on misclicking it on rides when trying to add the song to a playlist and it's gettin go my nerves.
Or is there a way to see all your allocated hidden songs into a playlist so I can remove it after I missclicked?

4 Replies

Hey @GastyMask,

Thanks for reaching out. We've moved your post to the Help board as it better fits here.

Songs hidden using the Hide this song feature should appear grayed out in your playlists and have a minus sign next to them which undoes the action.

If that's not the case on your end, try enabling Show unplayable songs in your settings and send us a few screenshots so we can investigate further.

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, I have similar problem.

One of my favourite tracks is also"greyed" and I couldn´t play it. What can I do for it, to song start playing again?

Thank youi for your help, Martin.

image.png

Hey @tajnejhk,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

If you don't see a minus sign next to the track, this means that it's currently not available on Spotify. You can reach out to the label for more info on when or if it will be available again.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same problem. The "hide this song" option in the drop down menu is the bane of my existence. I wish I had a time machine I'd go back and never let the developers add it to the software in the first place. It's the only annoying thing (so far 😆😆😆) on Spotify. Otherwise I absolutely LOVE this app. 

Suggested posts