Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sharing Playlists between Duo connected accounts

Sharing Playlists between Duo connected accounts

My husband and I shared a Premium account for a longtime. Once we moved to Due we wanted to move playlists. Found the easiest way to do so is drag and drop. Perform the following on a laptop or desktop, logging into the two separate Duo accounts:

Open Spotify account #1 in an INCOGNITO Chrome page

Open account #2 in a regular Chrome page

Drag and drop playlists from account 1 (original account) to the second account as you would any drag and drop procedure from a desktop or laptop computer.

1 Reply

Hey there @bjhubbard3

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

Keep in mind that you can share your playlists with other users by tapping on the "Share" icon on the top of the playlist: 

Eni_0-1711237215748.png

This way, other users can follow it (it'll appear in their library). However, if you want, you can also copy easily the whole playlist in the desktop app by selecting all song (Ctrl + A) and dragging them to a new playlist.

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts