Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My friend cannot access her Spotify Account

My friend cannot access her Spotify Account

Hey everyone, I wanted to relay a message from my friend because she cannot post in the community forum and she cannot access her account. We're wondering if anyone can help us since the Spotify contact form and helpdesk are useless.

"I think something happened to my Spotify account but cannot find out what. All I did what log out of my Desktop application by accident and now I cannot log back in. When I tried to sign up for your community forum I get the error "Could not create Lithium token: E-mail address required". It's as if my email disappeared from my account and I cannot log in anymore. 

I cannot reset my password or find my username anywhere. Your helpdesk suggests that I reset my password but I cannot change the email field (because it is blank) and it just tells me to change it on Facebook. I am logged in online so clearly I have a username and password SOMEWHERE but I cannot find it. I am trying to connect to Spotify on my Desktop and it's telling me to either use my Facebook credentials or my username. My Facebook credentials get me past the first sign in but when Spotify opens it brings up a new window asking me to sign in using my username and password. I never created a username and password. How can I find out my username, this is all very bizarre. It's almost as if Spotify lost my account. 

Any help is appreciated"
1 Reply

Left a reply on your other topic here 🙂 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts