Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My iPhone 5 doesn't recognize I have a premium account!

My iPhone 5 doesn't recognize I have a premium account!

Hi!

I registered for a premium account this morning, but my Spotify App still won't recognize I've made this purchase. I only have access to music the same way a free user would. I have logged out and reinstalled the app a number of times but still no luck.

Please help, I'm desperate to make the most of the unlimited access!!!!

Vic

5 Replies

Hi! Welcome to the community! How did you sign up to Spotify? Do you have your account linked to Facebook? Please note that it may take some time for your account to update its status on all the devices you use, however, since you upgraded this morning it'd seem too long.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I haven't got my account linked up to my facebook page, would that help? I'm in the US so 'this morning' was about 8 hours ago. Is there usually a delay for premium users to gain access? I tried to use Spotify on desktop and it didn't work either.

Thanks

That is strange! Normally, there's no delay for premium users to gain access. If you go to this page and log in into your account, what does it say under the "Subscription status" line?

My subscription page says I have an active Spotify account, but if i click on any music I see this (see attachment) so frustrating!

photo.PNG

Give it some time then. If in the next 24hrs the app won't let you access the premium content, I'd suggest you to get in touch with the Spotify team using this online contact form and they will be able to look into this further for you. Good luck! Fingers crossed.

Suggested posts