Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play the playlist from the beginning through Siri?

Play the playlist from the beginning through Siri?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone X, iPad pro 2019

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

How to play a playlist from the beginning on Spotify through Siri?

3 Replies

Hey @Atlassss,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Siri can play songs, artists, albums, playlists, podcasts, and much more. You can also Like music, ask what’s currently playing, and control your media settings (e.g. volume, skip track, play/pause, etc.).

Be sure to end each command with "on Spotify" so Siri knows which service to access (e.g. “Hey, Siri, play my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify).

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I can get Siri to play music on spotify, but I can't get her to play playlists from the  beginning nor  in order. I don't want my playlist played in shuffle or from the middle.  I want it started from the beginning and played one song after another. What keywords can I use to make this  happen. Thanks

Hi there @alcofrisbas,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. We tried this from our end and was able to start from the first song in the playlist.

To start with, can you make sure you've turned Shuffle off by following the steps here?

If you did and the issue persists we recommend that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. You can find the steps in this article. This will clean the cache and corrupted files from previous installations that can cause issues.

Can for for example tell Siri to play their daily mix and if it plays in order?

Let us know how it goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to 🙂

Have a great continued weekend!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts