Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists not syncing correctly

Playlists not syncing correctly

Hi everyone,
I've been using the free Spotify for quite awhile and I really love it. However, it has been frustrating me lately that no matter what I do my iPad isn't quite syncing all the songs and playlists I've created on the computer. For example, it says on my computer that there is 720 songs in my All playlist but on my iPad the playlist is showing up as only having the two songs I tried adding to it from the actual iPad. Other than those two songs the playlist is empty. How do I get this to fix? I'm thinking of upgrading but it's problems like this that make me a little worried about doing so...
1 Reply

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts