Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account not recognized on iPhone 5

Premium account not recognized on iPhone 5

I signed up for the free 48 hour premium trial which I was using through the Spotify app on my iPhone 5. After the trial ended, I upgraded and paid for a Premium account. Now, when I try to stream through the app, I recieve the message that "Only Premium users can stream on demand." I have tried logging out and logging back in with no luck.

I am so frustrated! Can't I just listed to my music that I paid for? Grrr!

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies

I deleted the app and re-installed. It is now letting me stream through Premium but ALL of my playlists are gone...darn Spotify. I'm not a happy customer. Any ideas on getting them back?

@alphahydROXY wrote:

I signed up for the free 48 hour premium trial which I was using through the Spotify app on my iPhone 5. After the trial ended, I upgraded and paid for a Premium account. Now, when I try to stream through the app, I recieve the message that "Only Premium users can stream on demand." I have tried logging out and logging back in with no luck.

I am so frustrated! Can't I just listed to my music that I paid for? Grrr!

Any help would be appreciated.

Do you mean they are gone on your device or also on the desktop version?

After you reinstalled the app it's just natural that your playlists are gone on your app (for offline use - they should still show though), if they also disappeared from your whole account (including desktop) post it in this topic and they will be restored.

Suggested posts