Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Rearrange Playlist - iPhone

Rearrange Playlist - iPhone

Is there any way of manually rearranging your playlists on a mobile device, similar to the way you can on the desktop version?

It's a little frustrating that I can't have the same order as I do on my desktop.

3 Replies

hey @scalv3rt! Hope you're doing well! Thanks for reaching out to the community!

You can edit manually your playlists on your mobile device. Just go to your playlist > click on the three dots below of the playlist cover > edit.

Now you should be able to change the playlist cover, name, and the order of the tracks.

Let me know if you have any other concerns. I'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Mateus.

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @scalv3rt,

Just jumping in here to add some extra info.

Currently there is no option to rearrange your playlist listing order directly from the mobile app. But the good news is - you can do that on the desktop, and then you can have this custom order transferred to your mobile devices 🙂

All you need to do is arrange the lists as you prefer on your desktop and then on your mobile device just use the "Custom order" from the sorting options, when you filter Your Library for Playlists, as shown on the image below. Your playlists should then re-arrange themselves, mimicking the order set by you on your desktop app.

And if you'd like to edit the Playlists themselves, this could be accomplished directly from your mobile as @MateusM suggested earlier 🙂

Hope our info helps. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Press and hold the three lines, and drag your finger up and down to change the order of the songs. When you finish, tap done.

Suggested posts