Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recently played songs not appearing on history

Recently played songs not appearing on history

I came across a song that I like and so I was going to press like but since the buttons for liking and disliking a song in radio are flipped, I accidentally pressed that I didn't want to hear it. So I'm trying to get into my history to find the song but the song is not appearing nor are any of the songs I listened to this morning. I already did a clean reinstall so the old cache is not the problem. I also can't listen to any of the songs because if I do then I'll lose that song forever as it won't appear on my history. Help.

3 Replies

Hey @olbbcqx08bm3n25,

Thanks for posting here.

Could you try logging into your account on another device to see if that helps?

It's also a good idea to try with another internet connection. Are there any changes?

You can also send us a screenshot of how the Recently Played history appears on your device. We'll look into this further.

Keep us posted.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I tried logging in with 2 other devices and it was the same. I eventually gave up so I am no longer able to provide the screenshot or video. 

Hey @olbbcqx08bm3n25,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the info shared.

We understand where you're coming from and sorry for the late response, we just came across this thread. It would be great if you could check this on a different WiFi network or using a mobile data hotspot if possible to see if it makes any difference. It will help us to have a better look at the issue and help you further.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts