Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sorting songs by oldest on iphone

Sorting songs by oldest on iphone

IMG_3969.jpeg

I don’t see option on my device to sort songs by the oldest to newest, I can sort only from the newest. I see that people with Android have this option. It seems like pretty basic feature which i don’t have (or don’t know how to do it, then pls help). Every time i want to listen my oldest song i need to do it manually, scroll down through my 3000 songs and click on each song i want to listen. My question is when this become available on iphones (i have iphone 14pro)

1 Reply

Hey there @Selkis

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community! 

You should be able to sort from oldest to newest, by tapping again on Recently added. When doing so, you should see a green arrow pointing down next to Recently added: 

If that's not how it works on your end, it's well worth running a clean reinstall of the app to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. 

If the issue persists, could you let us know the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your device?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts