Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sound Quality

Solved!

Sound Quality

I'm using spotify premium and deezer premium. Two applications of the highest quality sounds.But as deezer offers better sound quality.I have a headset moderate.Is that the reason would that be?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This might be just a placebo effect. Or you're using an equalizer in Deezer or Spotify, that would cause to hear some difference. It's really almost impossible to recognize if a song is 320kbps or lossless when doing blind tests. I guess that Spotify doesn't offer FLAC because the files are really big and there's almost no difference in terms of quality as I said before. FLAC files could be up to 50MB for example (and more), while 320kbps mp3 takes less than 10MB in average.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey! If I recall correctly, Deezer offers FLAC (lossless) quality in the most expensive premium offer. Spotify doesn't offer lossless quality, it uses 320kbps bitrate, but most people won't notice the difference between 320 vs FLAC files, so no need to worry!

thanks for your answer..And im using  Deezer premium dont use deezer elite.Nevertheless im listened on deezer, i get more pleasur.Sound more lively.I use better headphones , is that improves? Listening to the same music but such as better quality deezer :S

Marked as solution

This might be just a placebo effect. Or you're using an equalizer in Deezer or Spotify, that would cause to hear some difference. It's really almost impossible to recognize if a song is 320kbps or lossless when doing blind tests. I guess that Spotify doesn't offer FLAC because the files are really big and there's almost no difference in terms of quality as I said before. FLAC files could be up to 50MB for example (and more), while 320kbps mp3 takes less than 10MB in average.

thank you. I'm new to spotify premium.I use it for 6 months deezer premium.I think the reason is 🙂

No problem, glad I could help! If that's all, could you mark my answer as solution, so this thread gets marked as solved? 🙂

Suggested posts