Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify History on mobile only shows individual tracks

Spotify History on mobile only shows individual tracks

Plan

Premium

My Question or Issue

When logging what I’ve played, Spotify History/Recently Played won’t show the albums or playlists that I listened to, only showing the individual tracks. Cache has been cleared, log out has been attempted, and when signing in on another device, the same thing happens.

3 Replies

Hey @PeanutButta,

Thanks for reaching out.

Is it possible to send us a screenshot of how things look on your end so we can investigate further? Also, please let us know the following:

• The model, OS version and Spotify version of your device.
  • Does the same thing happen on a different one?
  • When did you first notice this?

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I noticed this the same day that I posted the question, January 13th of 2023. My main listening device is an iPhone XR and the version of Spotify is 8.8.1.397. When I attempted this on a Samsung Galaxy Fold, I was met with the same result.

When listening to a playlist, album, or a podcast, the listening history only shows what I listened to as individual tracks. I chose a screenshot that showed an example of two of the three. The songs showcased in the screenshot were listened to on a playlist and the podcast episodes were listened to in the podcast. This is how they appeared in my history.

E7184514-6FF8-43DE-981C-DBA77F79BCD7.png

This issue has continued. I already attempted a reinstall.

Hey @PeanutButta

Thanks for your reply. 

It looks like you don't have the latest version of the app installed. In this case, would you mind performing a clean reinstall of the app on your PC?

On another note, we can confirm that it's expected for the podcast episodes to show individually. 

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts