Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how do I unsync playlists from my iPhone 4?

how do I unsync playlists from my iPhone 4?

Ok, I am a complete idiot when it comes to anything involving technology, I need help haha. I figured out how to sync my playlists to my iPhone 4, but now I no longer have any available storage on my phone. I figured I would just star the songs/albums I listen to the most and keep JUST the "starred" playlist on my phone and remove everything else. Well, I cant figure that out haha. I went ahead and starred all the songs I wanted to keep on my iPhone; when I deleted a playlist on my iPhone it also deleted it from my laptop (which I clearly did not anticipate happening). How do I unsync every playlist, EXCEPT my starred playlist, from my phone without the PC version of Spotify being affected? This has been driving me insane and the "help" section of the Spotify website has been completely useless to me. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to answer me! Oh, and I tried uninstalling Spotify and then reinstalling it but that didn't work. I thought I would be able to basically start from scratch and resync my music. NOPE.

2 Replies

Uninstalling Spotify, restarting the phone and then installing it again should remove all of Spotify's content from the device. Does it not for you? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

is this really the only way to do this??  because it's not working for me on my iphone 4.  i cant seem o get rid of synced songs from my phone 

Suggested posts