Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i can’t share lyrics

i can’t share lyrics

i don’t have the share option, i got it again a few weeks ago but then it disappeared again after a day or 2
4 Replies

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps like reinstalling the app or checking if the issue persists on a different device? Also, if possible, ask someone to log in on your device with their account and check if they can see the lyrics.

Note that not all tracks have lyrics and the ones that do are marked with a "Lyrics" label.

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hi

i also have this problem. i’ve never been able to have that share button and i’ve updated the app on both of my devices (iPhone and iPad). 

i hope your able to do something about this.

thanks.

DCF50E7F-B5D9-4D36-BED1-6ACAFA605772.png

Hey there @erixou

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community.

We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app that other users don't, or in this case, miss a feature like the option to share the lyrics. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

thanks,

so how long will this take to have the feature on my account please?

Suggested posts