Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can not change my free trial to one pc

Can not change my free trial to one pc

I am now in the 30 day trail status. I going to inform Spotify my official subscrpition to the service. But i have no matter to change the plan to basic one pc($4.99). Now it is  $9.95. No have options here when you have the 30day trial to change that.

6 Replies

Hi there, and welcome to the community!

If you go to your subscription overview, there should be a 'change subscription options' link, or something like that. Click it, and continue the cancellation pages.

Near the end you should be presented with the option to downgrade to Unlimited 🙂

Liam

HI, I can not change. My subscription is marked $9.95 instead of $4.99 That I interested for one pc. No link no have

edit for this.

@eddiepadre wrote:

HI, I can not change. My subscription is marked $9.95 instead of $4.99 That I interested for one pc. No link no have

edit for this.

Just cancel your current subscription, your account will remain on premium until the date when you should have been billed at which point your account will revert to Spotify free and you are free to resubscribe to unlimited if you like 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello Peter, If I cancel my actual trail subscription, my  playlists go out too?

@eddiepadre wrote:

Hello Peter, If I cancel my actual trail subscription, my  playlists go out too?

Nope, playlists will remain on your account no matter what subscription plan (including free) you are on 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks Peter, I am wait to the trail period expires, and make a new account to informa Spotify the

plan that I interesed. Thanks and excuse my English please.

Suggested posts