Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Load Facebook Friends

Can't Load Facebook Friends

Hi,

I've downloaded Spotify on both a Mac and a PC, and in both instances the app is unable to load my Facebook friends, (it just keeps "loading" without any success).  I log-in through Facebook which appears to have worked ok since I can see my profile pic in the upper right corner, and I have also ensured my Faccebook Spotify App settings are appropriate, as best I can tell.

Because the "people" section is always "loading" I'm not able to contact or connect with anyone else, which is klind of frustrating.  I'm a new user, so I have actually never loaded my friends before.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how I might fix it?

Thank you.

Jeremy

4 Replies

Having this same problem. Last week it was the What's New page not loading. Now it's the People page. Tells me to Click to Get Started, so I click and nothing happens.

Got the same problem here

SAME!! so annoying

@Fishiness wrote:

SAME!! so annoying

Hey Fishiness! Welcome to the community 🙂 

This is quite an old topic, so some of the issues described here no longer apply. That being said, I will be more than happy to help you out! 

Firstly, can you try a clean reinstallation of the client and see if that helps? 

If not, can you post your operating system, Spotify version (Help > About) and any error messages (or other weird behaviour) you are getting? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts