Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged during free trial period

Solved!

Charged during free trial period

I recently did the Spotify Premium subscription with a credit card. The service offers a 30 days free trial period. I found that in this case the card must have the value of the subscription available from this period, although the recovery is performed only at the end. I was charged 10.00 BRL (the monthly charge is 14.90 BRL) once concluded the subscription, which I hoped was reversed soon after (as with Netflix, for example), but have not received this amount back. What happens?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

After I open a claim on a website, the Spotify team contacted and solved the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I'm hoing SPOTIFY will answer -  as all I can find are links to the community.   With a billing problem, can't we contact a Customer Service department for help?    Im any case, I cancelled my Spotify free-trial account a couple months ago.   I thought it was long gone and today noticed that I have been charged as if I were a premium member.   

Date
August 23, 2016
Order number
Payment method
Card (#### #### #### 7858)
Retailer
Spotify Canada Inc.
VAT number
83833 4886
Username
hfxshark63
Price
9.99 CAD
Sales tax 15%
1.50 CAD
Total
11.49 CAD
Marked as solution

After I open a claim on a website, the Spotify team contacted and solved the problem.

Just signed up for 30 day trial period today and it says my card will b charged from October 1st which isnt 30 days??

Suggested posts