Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift card issues/not working

Solved!

Gift card issues/not working

So my friend got  me a gift card for me to use for spotify premium 3 months. I entered the pincode and it stood that things were now working fine, they then wanted me to enter my phone number, since premium works on my phone aswell but didnt bother doing that since i wanted to listen to music on the computer, so i decided to logg out and in to get things working.

At this point **bleep** isnt working, i am still spotify free account even thought i tried logging in and out. If i try to enter the code now it says its invalid. How do I get my account to notice i bought spotify premium?

Maybe someone who is staff can fix this.

Is premium only working for telephone or what is up, want to listen to music on my computer.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Firstly, Please note it can take some time for a premium subscription to activate across all devices.

1) Have you tried a quick Clean reinstallation of Spotify?
2) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

If it still doesn't appear, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Firstly, Please note it can take some time for a premium subscription to activate across all devices.

1) Have you tried a quick Clean reinstallation of Spotify?
2) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

If it still doesn't appear, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Buy an electronic card premium by 12 months of electronic gift trought Paypal and send mail from my Gmail to my Hotmail email:.

Price for Spotify Mexico is MXN$1,200.00

1. Arrived the receipt from Paypal for MXN$1,200.00 to GMAIL

2. Arrived Spotify Receip ( Order ID: 34863002035)  for MXN$1,200.00 with the code to GMAIL

3. Arrived the gift card with the code to Hotmail, i  choose click on the link sends me to another page and said: The code that was introduced Premium has already been used!

I want a good code or my money back.

Regards

@pcct1981 -- I replied to one of your other posts. I know you're frustrated, but posting multiple times doesn't help.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts