Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP ! Lost most of my starred songs !!

HELP ! Lost most of my starred songs !!

Hi, 

Before writing anything else, I have to say that Spotify is the answer to all my prayers. It feels like it was tailor made for me. Awesome job.

So, here's the glitch, I have realised that I have most of my starred songs (>75%) have been unstarred. 

What a horrible feeling, to have lost (i hope temporarily) so many awesome songs.

Can something be done ?

Has anyone had this problem ?

Thank you

T

29 Replies

KyleShepherd13 - I can't see any starred tracks on your account I'm afraid. Please get in touch via our contact form and we'll do what we can to dig them up (it might not always be possible though, I'm afraid).

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I just upgraded my account from Free to Unlimited and I've lost almost all of my starred songs! Any chance this could be fixed? Can I get my songs back?

@ToriLambert wrote:

I just upgraded my account from Free to Unlimited and I've lost almost all of my starred songs! Any chance this could be fixed? Can I get my songs back?

I can see 316 starred tracks on your account right now - are none of those showing up at all?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Yea, lost all my starred songs. Can a moderator help me retrieve them? Thanks. Is this issue being looked into? It looks like it's been happening for a long time.

You'll need to get in touch through our contact form for this. We'll see what we can do to help.

Our technical team are aware of this. Hopefully they'll be able to figure out what's going on here soon.

Good Afternoon,

I'm a spotify premium member and after restarting the application I've lost my starred tracks. There were roughly 400.
Can someone help? Thanks!

@nicolas81 wrote:

Good Afternoon,

I'm a spotify premium member and after restarting the application I've lost my starred tracks. There were roughly 400.
Can someone help? Thanks!

I've reverted your Starred tracks list to an earlier state. I hope that's better for you now.

it keeps saying that my password isnt my paassword but it is. =_= it kept disconecting me and earlier and so i uninstalled and downkloaded it again. then i tried to login again and it wont work. wtf  >.> my starred was BOSS >_>

Hi figgs - I've just gotten back to you in this thread here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Wrong-password/m-p/254662#M34452

In the future, please avoid double posting. It just slows us down meaning we can't help as many people. 

Hello,

I want to have an earlier version of my starred playlist because I unstarred some song and now I cannot remember the names. If you are able to pick a time, it might be around mid 2012 or mid 2013. Thank you.

Suggested posts