Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to change what account you get student discount on?

How to change what account you get student discount on?

I've been using a free account and I've made better playlists etc than on my paid account. It won't let me publish my playlists on my free account for some reason and I'd much rather use it as my main account.

I have student discount through unidays. So I cancelled premium on the student premium account and now I tried to get another discount for my new account through unidays but it says I can't cause it's already linked to another account (which I've stopped recieving premium on, so why should that matter?)

1 Reply

The system will still have your old Unidays details tied to your previous account in case you wanted to resubscribe. 

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they should be able to get it transferred over for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts