Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not Searchable / Friends Can't Find Me

Not Searchable / Friends Can't Find Me

Hi- having an issue where none of my friends can find me by searching my name.  I am a premium subscriber and my Facebook account is linked.  When they search my name, "Jonathan Berk", my account just doesn't show up.  My user ID is 1230827052 but I want to be searchable by name so I don't have to give that to people.  Sharing playlists does work but only if I send them the link to it... then they are able to see my account and follow me, but that's the only way so far.  Any idea what's up?  Thanks in advance!

21 Replies

Hey everyone

So I'm new to Spotify and I'm trying to add a friend she's linked her fb to her Spotify as have I and we can't find each other be tried tipbe read about and nothing seems to be working

My username: jes Garza
Her username:moe moe Flores

Please help ☺️🙏

Although spotify claims this idea was implemented, on 08/2017 it's still not !!  Still not any functionality in menu, nor by using the search field.  How stupid can this be ??? Such an obvious functionality ?!!!!  Always that stupid facebook !!! Spotify wake up !!!! More and more people want to get rid of facebook.  Why force people to use facebook ??? 😞  The spotify:user:<profilename> just doesn't work at all !!! I can't even find and add the contacts of my own premium family account ? 

Suggested posts