Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying For Premium, Only Getting Free Service

Paying For Premium, Only Getting Free Service

I've been a premium subscriber for a while and today, my account reverted to the Free service, despite the fact that I was billed via my bank account two days ago. Under my subscription page it says I am not subscribed to premium and there is no payment form attached to my account. What gives? 

5 Replies

Sometimes the chache for Spotify can do this, go here to fix that (NOTE THIS REMOVES SPOTIFY: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Spotify-crashes-after-every-time-I-...

But before you do the above you can contact support here: https://www.spotify.com/uk/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

System Specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz), 4GB Ram DRR3 (800Mhz), Intel 3000 HD Graphics, 500GB HDD at 5400 RPM, 250GB Extra HDD at 5400RPM, WIn7 Home Premium

Hi Gutbucket- Your case is a bit different. What's happened is you've actually made another account via your Facebook. 

All you need to do is log out and log back in with your 'ifartacus' username and Spotify password (not your email). 

I recommend having a look at this post too for some more info. 

I went to UPGRADE after I had already installed Spotify on my laptop & it wasn't showing Premium, even after logging off & back on. I found out what I had to do was, uninstall & re-install Spotify. This has appeared to resolve the issue, so far. If anyone is having this problem, I hope this has helped! I am lovin' my Spotify, so far! Thank You!

Did you still have your playlists after reinstallation?

Wallydug - Your playlists are saved on the Spotify servers, so you can access them anywhere. So if you perform a clean reinstall, your playlists will be there waiting.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts