Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account

Solved!

Premium Account

Hey, i have a question, for the moment i have my account on USA, and i live in UK and i want change to United Kingdom and when i try to change my country, i can't because i need a credit card from here, and i used my card from Wells Fargo, can someone can help me? Also how i know in which country i can find some song of Cris Mann, because in USA theresnt some song like Fireworks? Thanks so much!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

You need UK payment details to switch countries.

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

You need UK payment details to switch countries.

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Well and if dont have a payment of UK, What i can do... I want to enjoy my music and US didnt show me

Technicly you can still listen to music on premium as long as the US payment details are active, but to recieve the best location experience I would get a UK bank card and buy Premium that way.

-

Suggested posts