Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount facebook confirmation problem

Student discount facebook confirmation problem

I'm currently on the free trial month and since I'm a student, I wanted to change the subscription to the one with student discount so that I don't accidentally end up paying the whole price because I forgot to later on. But every  time I try I end up by the part where you have to enter you facebook password again and once I do it just sends me back to the page that tells me that I need to enter my facebook password. It just sends me in a loop with nothing changing. A few times instead of sending me back it just told me that something went wrong and to wait for a few minutes and try again later so I thought I'd try the next day but I still get the same problem. I have mobile payment selected if that helps.

3 Replies

I think you will be having issues because the student discount is not available on mobile payments. It is only available on recurring credit/debit card payments I'm afraid.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

In which country do you live at the moment? Spotify Student is only available in the US, UK, and Canada.

Have you already tried it with another browser?

Fast service Peter 😉

Might be the problem then. Ugh, was hoping I could, I never use up my credit anyways but I only top up £10 a month so I don't really want to use it all up just for this. Thanks tho

Suggested posts