Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Re: Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Darshaniworkman
Regular
Sorry, this was supposed to be in the open forum

samanthacarrier
I have been enjoying the premium subscription for a number of months now, but for some reason it all of sudden has brought me back to the free version. I've checked with iTunes and my payments are still being taken, but I am not getting the service I am paying for. Deleting and reinstalling the app and loging out/loging back in doesn't help either. Any other thoughts?

geanlluca

Fiz o upgrade e não aparece pra mim, nem no aplicativo e nem no descktop. Tentei algumas formas como eu vi na comunidade mas nada ainda. Oque posso fazer? 

zakkingfish
Casual Listener

Hello, i upgraded to spotify student premium from the free version and my debit card was charged.  The app on myphone and computer both say that i amstill using the free version.  how to i make it update??

zakkingfish
Casual Listener

Hello, i upgraded to spotify student premium from the free version and my debit card was charged.  The app on myphone and computer both say that i amstill using the free version.  how to i make it update??

Asiimov
Casual Listener
Site says I have 3 more days til I get charged but on phone it says I dont have premium. Logged out multiple times and reinstalled the app, nothing works

intertek65
Casual Listener
Tried all options given and still no premium access

intertek65
Casual Listener
Tried all options given and still no premium access i already tried unistall reinstall and logout and back in still nothing

karenmarymoran

Hi, we have been subscribing to spotify premium for a few months, however, tonight it stopped working on my daughter's phone.  Why would that be.  I have checked the subscription is still current.

Good morning,

I updated my premium account to spotify family and added a zecondary account as my family member. Somehow spotify switched my family account to the master account and removed this account from premium. The other account also does not have premium and I was double charged this month for my premium service. Other accout username is gomez.e29@gmail.com. Please assist ASAP

Thank you

SUGGESTED POSTS