Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ads playing after upgrade

Solved!

ads playing after upgrade

I recently upgraded to unlimited and i just had an ad pop up..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@a1pcus wrote:

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify community!

Please note it can take some time for a premium activation to occur.

• To check if your account is premium, go to account settings>manage your subscriptions. It will show there.
  • Spotify should say 'Spotify premium' at the top. Does it say that? If not try re logging in.
  • Try a clean reinstall of the software
  • If you try logging in on your phone, can you stream music? This is a premium feature.
  • Also, make sure you're logging in on the right account. Some users activate their account on their facebook accounts, then accidentally login with their spotify details. It is very easy to do that, and also very easy to have 2 accounts! There is a post on the community, and you can post there to ask for the account which isn't activated to be deleted.

If all else fails, submit a support ticket on the contact form, and someone from Spotify should get it fixed for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

nevermind i didnt reload software.. brain fart

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@a1pcus wrote:

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify community!

Please note it can take some time for a premium activation to occur.

• To check if your account is premium, go to account settings>manage your subscriptions. It will show there.
  • Spotify should say 'Spotify premium' at the top. Does it say that? If not try re logging in.
  • Try a clean reinstall of the software
  • If you try logging in on your phone, can you stream music? This is a premium feature.
  • Also, make sure you're logging in on the right account. Some users activate their account on their facebook accounts, then accidentally login with their spotify details. It is very easy to do that, and also very easy to have 2 accounts! There is a post on the community, and you can post there to ask for the account which isn't activated to be deleted.

If all else fails, submit a support ticket on the contact form, and someone from Spotify should get it fixed for you.

Anthony 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
Marked as solution

@a1pcus wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know, always good to hear 🙂

Anthony

Suggested posts