Step 1

NEXT STEP

cant find spotify on phone

Solved!

cant find spotify on phone

Downloaded spotify but cant find it in my apps

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Go to Settings>Apps>Spotify and then hit uninstall.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Re you using iOS, Android or Windows Phone?

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Samsung gt19100. Say's its already been installed?

Have you looked in the menu yet? Not all apps are on the home screen.

-

Android

Yes, nothing

Try reinstalling the app.

-

If i cant find it to uninstall it, how am i suppose to re install it
Marked as solution

Go to Settings>Apps>Spotify and then hit uninstall.

-

I cant find it anywhere on my phone. I went to settings/manage apps and there was no spotify in there.

Its ok i figured it out, thank you.

If you want to reinstall Spotify on Android properly, you may do that by following the steps in the link below. 

It's a little bit more than 'just deleting the app'.

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Android-Troubleshooting-Spotify/td-p/113082?nobounce

Suggested posts