Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I show my friends playlist on my public playlists tab? (on my profile)

Solved!

How can I show my friends playlist on my public playlists tab? (on my profile)

I have seen on other profiles that that these profiles share other people's playlists. Usually it says "created by *username*".

I provided an image to clear up what i wanted to say. In this illustration "user1" is sharing "user2" playlist

I recently came across a playlist that I thoroughly enjoyed and would like "share" it, so it would be visible to all my followers or people that click on my profile. How could i do this? Liking and following the playlist/user does not help, nor does anything with collaborative playlists work...

spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

First you follow a playlist on your friends page, then you click three dots next to play button, and choose "make public"...it will then show on your public playlist tab for other users to see it...

since i am the only one giving you advice, please follow any playlist on my profile and make it public, to show it on your profile ;)...or just give it a follow 😉

https://open.spotify.com/user/haeux80kw8dfx6yenj0wos3un?si=Lhk0HNM7QI6sHOk0x_2hWQ

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

First you follow a playlist on your friends page, then you click three dots next to play button, and choose "make public"...it will then show on your public playlist tab for other users to see it...

since i am the only one giving you advice, please follow any playlist on my profile and make it public, to show it on your profile ;)...or just give it a follow 😉

https://open.spotify.com/user/haeux80kw8dfx6yenj0wos3un?si=Lhk0HNM7QI6sHOk0x_2hWQ

Hey @dfvvdfvdfv

as @LookaZyx suggested, you should make the followed playlist public, and it will show on your profile. If you want it to be the first to show, drag it all the way to the top in the left panel. 

Additionally, you can turn on this option, so every playlist you follow would be made public automatically 

MartinStoichkov_0-1599145478780.png

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Or you can also left click on the playlist and make it public.

Or you can also left click on the playlist and make it public.

Suggested posts