Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Keyworker subscriptions via Gocertify Me, which markets the app and increas subscriptions

Keywords all around the country have benn giving their all, and music to me is the best relief in this troubling times where we are facing alot of stress and pused to the limits. 

I'm suggesting a keyworker subscription similar to students subscription so that we lot can enjouly and destress on the go without having to worry about high costs. 

Alot of other companies use Gocertify me to get our keyworker status verified and through that, get such discounts. 

This would increase sales for Spotify and promote the app inore ways than one with the increased subscribers. 

Updated on 2024-03-06

Hey @Swanzy,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: No pricing, subscription or content related requests”.

Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those. This includes requests for content removal or addition.

Additionally, keep in mind that we can't influence changes that might potentially involve a third party.

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
AlejaR
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-03-06

Hey @Swanzy,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: No pricing, subscription or content related requests”.

Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those. This includes requests for content removal or addition.

Additionally, keep in mind that we can't influence changes that might potentially involve a third party.

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.