Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please bring back “Your Library” as it was before.

Spotify decided to change the icons in “Your Library” section from being 2 to 3 for each row.

This makes my eyes hurt because:

1. The icons are smaller and I can’t see what’s in the image;

2. Now everything is all piled up and the order of the icons doesn’t look as organized as before.

Please Spotify, bring back the icons as they were before because I can’t even look at my library without getting irritared.

Updated on 2024-03-05

Hey @NeoToad,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 6: No requests for complete roll-backs”.

If you don’t like a certain update you’re welcome to let us know, constructively, how you feel about it. You could start a new topic in the relevant Help section and outline the things you agree or disagree with. This will likely also invite others to come and give their thoughts and now we’ll have a dialogue going.

If you want to suggest specific feature changes, do feel free to submit one or even several ideas in the Exchange, just make sure you do it according to our Idea Exchange Guidelines.

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
AlejaR
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-03-05

Hey @NeoToad,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 6: No requests for complete roll-backs”.

If you don’t like a certain update you’re welcome to let us know, constructively, how you feel about it. You could start a new topic in the relevant Help section and outline the things you agree or disagree with. This will likely also invite others to come and give their thoughts and now we’ll have a dialogue going.

If you want to suggest specific feature changes, do feel free to submit one or even several ideas in the Exchange, just make sure you do it according to our Idea Exchange Guidelines.

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.