Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Kids for Switzerland

Today I found out about Spotify Kids and was completely thrilled because I have two sons aged 5-7. Unfortunately the app and function are not available in Switzerland and that is a real shame in my opinion. In certain situations, older people in particular need peace and the opportunity to listen to their music. The little one also thinks it's great when he doesn't always have to listen to mom's music while playing Lego or can hear different stories than the ones he always hears on the toniebox. But reloading the Kreativtonie every time also takes time and I can't spend the whole day in front of the computer loading or downloading mp3 from CDs somewhere. At some point, it's not possible to keep buying new stories. It would help us parents in Switzerland and would definitely bring in many new subscribers

Updated on 2024-03-05

Hey @Tina150589,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point [8]: “[No requests for availability in new countries.]”

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Ivelina
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-03-05

Hey @Tina150589,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point [8]: “[No requests for availability in new countries.]”

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.