Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

There is a student discount but what about military?

I noticed there is a student discount and I get it, students are usually just putting in so many hours to afford school and other things for quality of life. I was wondering about the ones who spend little time with their families, or just how happy an ad-free experience is for someone going through it. I know this is a long shot as I never expect to talk to a corporation and be heard but I think a cheaper Spotify price would bring more joy to men and women in the service than you think. It's the little things in our community that get us through those long deployments.

Updated on 2024-05-09

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: No pricing, subscription or content related requests.

We do appreciate all the feedback you share with us but our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone.

Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Maria
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-05-09

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: No pricing, subscription or content related requests.

We do appreciate all the feedback you share with us but our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone.

Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those.

Thanks for understanding.