Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

fix spotify blend as with songs it says only the other person listens to it when i may listen to it

it says i don’t listen to a men i trust song and i was in their top 0.0001% of listeners last year. it also says i don’t listen to dancing in the dark by bruce springsteen which is just embarrassing especially if i’m doing a spotify blend with a girl. it makes me sad 😞

Updated on 2024-04-10

Hey @enzocg,

We appreciate you bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

I'll have to close your submission though, since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange Guidelines, namely point 5: Make sure your idea is clear.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented. Feel free to post a new submission, making sure you include as many details as possible. That way everyone can have a better understanding of what you're suggesting and can show their support.

Cheers 🤘

Comments
Yordan
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-04-10

Hey @enzocg,

We appreciate you bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

I'll have to close your submission though, since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange Guidelines, namely point 5: Make sure your idea is clear.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented. Feel free to post a new submission, making sure you include as many details as possible. That way everyone can have a better understanding of what you're suggesting and can show their support.

Cheers 🤘