Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

healthcare worker + first responder discount

hello! I would love to see a discounted individual premium subscription for healthcare workers, first responders and military. it would be easy to use the "ID.me" third party to verify someones status and then apply a discount to their subscription. i would hope this discount would be the same as that of the "student discount." thanks!

Updated on 2024-04-27

Hey @lily705,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: No pricing, subscription or content related requests”.

Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those. This includes requests for content removal or addition. Additionally, keep in mind that we can't influence changes that might potentially involve a third party.

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
AlejaR
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-04-27

Hey @lily705,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: No pricing, subscription or content related requests”.

Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those. This includes requests for content removal or addition. Additionally, keep in mind that we can't influence changes that might potentially involve a third party.

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.