Hello to our new friends in Europe and Latin America!

Community Manager
Community Manager

BbNu2C5CMAACDKH

 

We’re delighted to announce that Spotify is available in 20 new markets starting today:

 

Europe:

Hungary, Czech Republic, Malta, Bulgaria, Slovakia, and Cyprus

 

Latin America:

Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, El Salvador, Paraguay, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Peru, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Bolivia.

 

Do you know anyone in any of these countries that would love to have the best music for every moment?

Send them a playlist today!

 

 

Source: news.spotify.com

19 Comments
Peter__
Community Legend
I have a few friends in Romania who are still missing out. Hopefully soon!
senrimer
Casual Listener

Hi, fan here from czech republic, i just want to ask. On main page i see price for premium set for 9,99 pounds, but when i click on try, there is price 5,99 E a month? Which is right? And also is there a time restriction on free like i read on the internet? Or it is gone?

Peter__
Community Legend

@senrimer wrote:

Hi, fan here from czech republic, i just want to ask. On main page i see price for premium set for 9,99 pounds, but when i click on try, there is price 5,99 E a month? Which is right? And also is there a time restriction on free like i read on the internet? Or it is gone?


Premium in the Czech Republic is 5.99 euros (you are always billed in your own currency). I'm assuming you must be looking at a UK page (check the country in the bottom right of the page). 

 

There is no time restrictions on Spotify free in Czech Republic either. ;)

RaulRene
Newbie

We are missing it in Romania! I have a lot of friends who would use Spotify

user-removed
Not applicable
Help! I can't get it to work on my friend's mobile here in Guatemala. I keep getting "You appear to be signing on from a different country," and won't go farther. I tried uninstalling the software (from a trip to the USA), cleared cache, deleted com.spotify.... Files. Reinstalled. Got same message. What should I do?
Peter__
Community Legend

Is your country set correctly as Guatemala on your profile @user-removed ?

user-removed
Not applicable

The browse feature disappeared today, we need a solution for this.

 

Thanks

 

Peter__
Community Legend

@user-removed - The team are working on it, keep an eye on this topic for updates. 

user-removed
Not applicable

Thanks!

user-removed
Not applicable
It's working now for me and my friends. I set the country to Guatemala and uninstalled , clear cache, and other files, per instructions in the forum to reset. It works. Happy.
user-removed
Not applicable
Thank you Peter. All is working well now.
AntonioTuya
Newbie
Hi. I tried to get a premium account in Peru, but it looks like i cant do it because my credit card is from other country (but thats not true). I dont know what is the problem, but everything is rigth with my credits card so I hope that this is a temporal mistake.
Peter__
Community Legend

@AntonioTuya - It is a known issue, the team are working on it! Hang in there. :)

krsyo
Casual Listener

Hello,
I'm glad to finally have Spotify in Bulgaria and I've been using it non-stop since I registered. And because of that I'd like to ask what limitations for the free version we have here in Bulgaria, because I've read about a 10 hour listening limit a month and max 5 plays of a track. Thanks in advance!

Peter__
Community Legend

@krsyo wrote:

Hello,
I'm glad to finally have Spotify in Bulgaria and I've been using it non-stop since I registered. And because of that I'd like to ask what limitations for the free version we have here in Bulgaria, because I've read about a 10 hour listening limit a month and max 5 plays of a track. Thanks in advance!


There are none - No time limits, and no track play limits!

 

Enjoy your unlimited music! :)

krsyo
Casual Listener

Sounds great! But just to make it clear, there are no limits even after 6 months since my registration? Again thanks in advance! :)

Peter__
Community Legend

@krsyo wrote:

Sounds great! But just to make it clear, there are no limits even after 6 months since my registration? Again thanks in advance! :)


That is correct - no limits at all! :) 

Free account restrictions after 6 months have been removed in the vast majority of markets since Wednesday! :D

user-removed
Not applicable
Well, there are other limits (compared to a premium plan), such as limited number of skips, playlists are shuffled, etc., right?
Peter__
Community Legend

Yeah that is true - I was referring to the time limit and track play counters we used to have.

 

Free does have restrictions applied to it on mobile such as limited skips and shuffle only mode.

Labels