Post of the Week - PS4 Connect

Jason
Spotify Legend

postoftheweek04.png

Thursday has arrived, and we're getting in on the #ThrowbackThursday vibes!

No, we're not remembering any cheesey number 1's from the 90's. We're also not throwing back to a time where everyone loved a pair of flares (though we do love a pair of Elvis style flares)!

We're joining the Throwback Thursday Gang by reminising on a top post from our very own, @adriank1410!

@adriank1410 posted an awesome response to a user having trouble with his Playstation 4 and Spotify connecting as one. I particularly liked the super use of an infographic:

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 15.33.51.png

Some top stuff! For this in particular, we're rewarding @adriank1410 with a month of Premium. Congratulations!

If you have any questions, rest assured our Rockstars are always ready to take a look. Watch for our next Post of the Week - it could be you!  

6 Comments
adriank1410
Roadie

Wow, this is a really big surprise. Thank you! :)

Spotify
Spotify

Nice one @adriank1410!

michael_finn

why can't i play my local files via spotify connect? so dumb

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Good stuff @adriank1410

AlanVasq

Wow! Amazing!

YUDINELSON

1. @Jason wrote:

postoftheweek04.png

Thursday has arrived, and we're getting in on the #ThrowbackThursday vibes!

No, we're not remembering any cheesey number 1's from the 90's. We're also not throwing back to a time where everyone loved a pair of flares (though we do love a pair of Elvis style flares)!

We're joining the Throwback Thursday Gang by reminising on a top post from our very own, @adriank1410!

@adriank1410 posted an awesome response to a user having trouble with his Playstation 4 and Spotify connecting as one. I particularly liked the super use of an infographic:

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 15.33.51.png

Some top stuff! For this in particular, we're rewarding @adriank1410 with a month of Premium. Congratulations!

If you have any questions, rest assured our Rockstars are always ready to take a look. Watch for our next Post of the Week - it could be you!  

Labels